مقهى التميز
مقهى التميز
اهلا بك ..
يمكنك الانضمام لعائلتنا الصغيرة
باختيارك الامر تسجيل

اهلا بك مرة اخرى
مقهى التميز
مقهى التميز
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مقهى التميز

اشتقنا لرجوعك ..

المنوعاتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
   اللهم اجمع كلمة المسلمين ، اللهم وحد صفوفهم ، اللهم خذ بأيديهم إلى ما تحبه وترضاه ، اللهم أخرجهم من الظلمات إلى النور ، اللهم أرهم الحق حقاً وارزقهم اتباعه ، وأرهم الباطل باطلاً وارزقهم اجتنابه , اللهم بعلمك الغيب وبقدرتك على الخلق أحينا ما كانت الحياة خيراً لنا ، وتوفنا إذا كانت الوفاة خيراً لنا ، اللهم إنا نسألك خشيتك في الغيب والشهادة، ونسألك كلمة الحق في الغضب والرضا، ونسألك القصد في الغنى والفقر، ونسألك لذة النظر إلى وجهك، والشوق إلى لقائك، في غير ضراء مضرة، ولا فتنة مضلة، برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين          
مقهى التميز
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» دردشة سريعة
Meaningful life Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 06:27 من طرف LTTSTI

» بس لو تبقى ساكتة
Meaningful life Icon_minitime15/8/2011, 10:22 من طرف aldlfen

» مشورة النساء
Meaningful life Icon_minitime17/7/2011, 04:00 من طرف laen

» للحياة معاني
Meaningful life Icon_minitime17/7/2011, 03:54 من طرف laen

» لتكون لوحة رائعة
Meaningful life Icon_minitime17/7/2011, 03:51 من طرف laen

» كذاب ومحشش
Meaningful life Icon_minitime28/6/2011, 18:23 من طرف laen

» طبق الهرم الغذائي خلال وجباتك اليومية ...
Meaningful life Icon_minitime27/2/2011, 20:30 من طرف ايمان

» رحل عنا رمضان
Meaningful life Icon_minitime23/2/2011, 02:12 من طرف ايمان

» معاني
Meaningful life Icon_minitime21/2/2011, 04:31 من طرف ايمان

» كلمات دمعت عيني....
Meaningful life Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 20:24 من طرف ايمان

» حـق الـمـسـلـم عـلـى اخـيـه الـمـسـلـم ....
Meaningful life Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 19:58 من طرف ايمان

» جمالك من الطبيـعه....
Meaningful life Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 19:06 من طرف ايمان

» تعرفوا على: حسام...
Meaningful life Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 09:23 من طرف lolo

» رساله شكــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر....
Meaningful life Icon_minitime16/2/2011, 19:10 من طرف ايمان

» من الملام التقنيه ام الانسان؟؟؟
Meaningful life Icon_minitime16/2/2011, 02:53 من طرف ايمان

تصويت
صوت على الشكل الجديد
1- ممتاز
Meaningful life Empty45%Meaningful life Vote_lcap
 45% [ 5 ]
2- جيد
Meaningful life Empty36%Meaningful life Vote_lcap
 36% [ 4 ]
3- مقبول
Meaningful life Empty0%Meaningful life Vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4- بحاجة الى تعديل
Meaningful life Empty18%Meaningful life Vote_lcap
 18% [ 2 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 11
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
LTTSTI - 425
Meaningful life EmptyMeaningful life Voting_barMeaningful life Vote_lcap 
ياسمين الشام - 190
بسام - 121
ايمان - 41
laen - 34
الساهر - 29
lolo - 26
دندن - 15
سمسم - 11
اهداب القمر - 11
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 2 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 2 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 16 بتاريخ 24/6/2013, 16:45
مكتبة الصور
Meaningful life Empty
ازرار التصفُّح

البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
إلتحق بالدردشة

صندوق استقبال الرسائل الخاصة

Meaningful life

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
LTTSTI
المدير
LTTSTI

Meaningful life 89040110 ذكر عدد المساهمات : 425
نقاط : 26891
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/02/2010
العمر : 44
الموقع : سوريا

Meaningful life Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Meaningful life   Meaningful life Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 23:45

Drawing on many of the Nations, it is very strange, and noted that the numbers are too long may reach tens of years, while limiting the empowerment so barely sometimes exceed several years for example make Muslims extraordinary effort for over eighty years; to prepare a face Crusaders in Palestine, the Muslim triumphed in haten but liberated Jerusalem and the occupied a large number of cities, with Muslims ° empowerment in uniform, a big but-whew-didn't last that enable only six years, then separated nodes with the death of the great state between his sons wetfttt BRO

I was wondering why until I realized the year, and I understood meaning ...
The real meaning of our life is not enabled in the ground and lead the world, though this one demands that the Muslim should seek to achieve, but the real meaning of our existence is to worship God ... Said: {and created Jinn and only human to adore it} ...
Since we are closer to worship him in times of tribulation and hardships, far more than the time of victory and empowerment, the God-our-mercy prolongs the believer and crises we time; so we remain close to fanngo, but when enable land forget worship, and the minimum, and nftn towards enabling diseases ... Said: {ysirkm by land and sea even if you were in astronomy and Green by wind and good frhawa by provided wind windy and wave of settlers everywhere and they thought they inform them let God sincerely his religion while angitna from these lnkonn thankful * since angahm if they want the Earth without people but right Hey dear beghikm yourselves depicted life then us mergakm fannbaekm what ye do}.

Rational people aware that the meaning of worship here not only prayer and fasting, but is really a life ... The landing is to be worship so hurry God to be, and live as God wants you to live and love in God, and God, and abhorred in up to him and cut for him ... It is a case in which the value of upscale aimanet crumble even become less than the minimum diameter of the can, and most of the suite a mosquito.

How many people up to this remarkable situation in timeless empowerment?!!
They have small ... Few!
Pain less us 04: he warns us: "I fear you got up what poverty but I am afraid you should simplify the minimum you as you have streamlined, tnavsoha as tnavsoha, thelckm as ahlkthm"?!

The patient often time close to God, who lost his son ynagi God, and that the absence in prison, and expelled from his home, and the iniquity of Jabbar, who lived in a time of vulnerability, all these are close to God ... If arriving in recognising and injustice of the kwahlhm forgotten God, not of the soul, and just what are ...

Does this mean that we strive to vulnerability, poverty, disease and death?
Start, this is not to be ... But hurry up, rich, requested medication of disease, and preserve life ... But was to understand the significance of life ... That worship and worship and worship.
Hence it makes no sense in a time of vulnerability despondency, pointless to lose hope when lack of empowerment, in the sense of sadness when poverty or ... We in these circumstances although God asked us to seek adjournment-we appreciate to worship, more manageable for it, and under him, and we in reversible be weaker in worship God, and beyond ... We do not seek to, but we are "satisfied" with ... We do not ask, but "patient".

Infringing with me my brothers and sisters in history ...
How many years he lived Noah-the peace invites to God and tired and patient when, and how many years he lived after the flood and empowerment?!
Where story hood or invalid or Shuaib, Oak-peace-after enabling them?! We do not know their story but disbelieving people, suffering believers, then lightning quick victory, and the end of surprise us appear.
Why lived upon our Prophet 21 years longer to open and enabled, then did not live in enable only two or more bit?!

Now that you know why rationale fakht Imad Zengi after less than two years of opening Al Raha, why kill Qutuz after less than a year of victory over the Tatars in immortal bindra, and also why kill Arslan-after less than two years of historic triumph of Manzikert, why didn't "enjoy" Salahuddin with fruit in NFL haten but less than a year and then fell again in the hands of acre Crusaders.

These views are endless, all indicate that God wanted to these "Abidin" ykhtmwa their lives while in top photos of worship before being infected with diseases of empowerment.
They were "adore" God really setup time and intensity, "vkavahm" our Lord departure from minimum before Subversion with makeup ...

We must ask: is it liquid in a long history of Saleh and mesmerizing lived?! I tell you: Yes, but few I almost ahasihm lnderthm! It does not find the body of the prophets only David and Solomon them peace, either Yusuf-peace be upon him-his story the painful and bloody as we don't know about, so little little.
As leaders and Kings and leaders you may not find them but a handful only finger, rational and kharon Abdul Rahman Nasser Wemlkshah limited with them ...

I am having understood the meaning I realized the real explanation of many amazing attitudes in history ... I realized why carry Othman bin affan road unit are brackish army processing without asking others to shoulder, I realized why waiver Khalid Bin Walid about Principality of army winner, and I realized why happy Abu Obeida bin healing his mandate territory is huge as comprehensive, I realized why melancholy Talhah when sudden nature 700,000 dirhams per night, and I realized why turning sorrow into joy when "disposal" of these minimum distribution to poor people in the same night!!

I realized why dearth sahaabah good people! This was not only because they were present at the Messenger, but because they are better than life meaningful jurisprudence, or say: are better than "Abd" God; therefore ensured by ratified minimum distance and money and Principality and power, and therefore does not see their lives misery when sick, in blues when tortured, in despair when persecuted, nor remorse when no.. These are all "cult" facilitated them it aghtnmoha, became so good people.

I this article to those who think they're "wretched" who have been deprived of money or a judgment or secure or health or habiba ... I tell them: you, God has provided to you "worship"! It lifts the scourge aghtnmoha before, wellness, forgetting God, not you forget ... Said: {If human taraweeh invited us to question Bush or sitting or standing, what we did was passed by Durra lets us to dr touch as well as Zen Llmsrvine what they were doing}.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shababsyr.yoo7.com

Meaningful life
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Overview of the life of the Prophet

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مقهى التميز :: مقهى شباب الإسلام :: القرآن الكريم :: دراسات وأبحاث-
انتقل الى: