مقهى التميز
مقهى التميز
اهلا بك ..
يمكنك الانضمام لعائلتنا الصغيرة
باختيارك الامر تسجيل

اهلا بك مرة اخرى
مقهى التميز
مقهى التميز
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مقهى التميز

اشتقنا لرجوعك ..

المنوعاتالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
   اللهم اجمع كلمة المسلمين ، اللهم وحد صفوفهم ، اللهم خذ بأيديهم إلى ما تحبه وترضاه ، اللهم أخرجهم من الظلمات إلى النور ، اللهم أرهم الحق حقاً وارزقهم اتباعه ، وأرهم الباطل باطلاً وارزقهم اجتنابه , اللهم بعلمك الغيب وبقدرتك على الخلق أحينا ما كانت الحياة خيراً لنا ، وتوفنا إذا كانت الوفاة خيراً لنا ، اللهم إنا نسألك خشيتك في الغيب والشهادة، ونسألك كلمة الحق في الغضب والرضا، ونسألك القصد في الغنى والفقر، ونسألك لذة النظر إلى وجهك، والشوق إلى لقائك، في غير ضراء مضرة، ولا فتنة مضلة، برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين          
مقهى التميز
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» دردشة سريعة
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 06:27 من طرف LTTSTI

» بس لو تبقى ساكتة
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime15/8/2011, 10:22 من طرف aldlfen

» مشورة النساء
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime17/7/2011, 04:00 من طرف laen

» للحياة معاني
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime17/7/2011, 03:54 من طرف laen

» لتكون لوحة رائعة
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime17/7/2011, 03:51 من طرف laen

» كذاب ومحشش
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime28/6/2011, 18:23 من طرف laen

» طبق الهرم الغذائي خلال وجباتك اليومية ...
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime27/2/2011, 20:30 من طرف ايمان

» رحل عنا رمضان
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime23/2/2011, 02:12 من طرف ايمان

» معاني
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime21/2/2011, 04:31 من طرف ايمان

» كلمات دمعت عيني....
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 20:24 من طرف ايمان

» حـق الـمـسـلـم عـلـى اخـيـه الـمـسـلـم ....
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 19:58 من طرف ايمان

» جمالك من الطبيـعه....
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 19:06 من طرف ايمان

» تعرفوا على: حسام...
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime17/2/2011, 09:23 من طرف lolo

» رساله شكــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر....
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime16/2/2011, 19:10 من طرف ايمان

» من الملام التقنيه ام الانسان؟؟؟
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime16/2/2011, 02:53 من طرف ايمان

تصويت
صوت على الشكل الجديد
1- ممتاز
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty45%The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Vote_lcap
 45% [ 5 ]
2- جيد
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty36%The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Vote_lcap
 36% [ 4 ]
3- مقبول
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty0%The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4- بحاجة الى تعديل
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty18%The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Vote_lcap
 18% [ 2 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 11
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
LTTSTI - 425
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  EmptyThe story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Voting_barThe story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Vote_lcap 
ياسمين الشام - 190
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  EmptyThe story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Voting_barThe story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Vote_lcap 
بسام - 121
ايمان - 41
laen - 34
الساهر - 29
lolo - 26
دندن - 15
سمسم - 11
اهداب القمر - 11
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 16 بتاريخ 24/6/2013, 16:45
مكتبة الصور
The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty
ازرار التصفُّح

البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
إلتحق بالدردشة

صندوق استقبال الرسائل الخاصة

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
LTTSTI
المدير
LTTSTI

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  89040110 ذكر عدد المساهمات : 425
نقاط : 26946
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/02/2010
العمر : 44
الموقع : سوريا

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad    The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad  Icon_minitime23/7/2010, 21:29

Written by in Forum "Jasmin alsham"
للقراءة بالعربية اضغط هنا

Before the death of the Prophet was a farewell, after Inn say God
(Today you have completed your religion, you're you neamati and Islam religion (fabki Ted upon hearing this verse ...
They said to him: what ya ybekik Abu Bakr had no such as every Apostle landed on any ...
Said: the Messenger of God mourned.
Apostle returned ... Before death b 9 days I went down the last verse of the Qur'an
(Watkwa days trgoun to God and all the same what earned are not put at a disadvantage (.
Launched of anguish appears on Messenger
He said: I want to visit one of the martyrs
Was one of the martyrs ' tombs of the martyrs and on the
Peace you, said one of the martyrs, you and I, God willing, to lahakon, I hope you later (.
During his return from his visit to the Messenger of Allah (Prophet (
They said: what ybekik, "o Messenger of Allaah?
Said: (spreadsheet to my brothers)
They said: o Messenger of God Aulsna your brothers?
He said: (do you friends of friends, my brothers, folk come from me believe me no yroni (..
Oh God I ask you to be them
Apostle and returned before death b 3 days started it was pain intensifies in Beit Ms. auspicious
Said: (unanimous zogati)
Bringing spouses,
Prophet: (atazenon me sicker in Beit ')
He said: we authorize you, o Messenger of God
He wanted to play what could it was Ali Ibn Abbas and thanks, too, the Prophet Took from Ms. Aisha room to mimouna, women of the sahaabah on this spot for the first time ...
It starts the sahaabah in question with horror: what brought the Prophet ... What brought the Messenger of God.
It brings together people in the mosque where competing people by ...
It started sweating profusely from Prophet sweat
Said Ms. Aisha: have never seen a sweat.
It says: you're the taking but the Prophet and clear by his face, because by Prophet Akram and best hands.
Says: we hear it says there is no God but Allah, the death of apparently). Says Ms. Aisha: much ADO (no talking) in the Messenger Ashvaka mosque
Prophet: (mahzaa?).
They said: God, fear you yarsol.
Said: (ahamloni etc.).
He wanted to play what could It poured out of the water until 7 near wake up. We carry the Prophet ascended to the podium ... last sermon of Prophet and his last words
Prophet: (tkhavon, as if the)
They said: Yes Yarsol God.
Said: (moadkm with me, not lower, moadkm with me when the tub ... And God to kaani see him stay this. Dear people, and God what poverty I fear you, but I'm afraid you lower the tnavsoha as its competitors who place, thelckm as ahlkthm).
Then he said: (God, God in prayer, God God in prayer
Meaning asthalfkm God keep praying and played
Then he said: (dear people, fear God in women, "fear of God in women, I recommend that women with good) then said: (the slave of the finest people between God and what God, God chose what)
It did not understand one of the intention of this clause, and was himself
Our master Abubakar is only understand this sentence, a cry and nhaibh, stop and boycotted the Prophet
Dainaq said: fathers, dainaq bamhatna, with our children, vdinaa dainaq with our husbands, our money by dainaq
Played continued ... It's people to Abu Bakr, how interrupt the Prophet ... It took the Prophet defends Abubakar
Saying (, called Abu Baker, one of you has our thanks but Kavanagh, Abubakar couldn't reward she rewarded to God Almighty, all doors to the temple filled only for Abu Baker does not block start)
Finally, before coming off from podium ... started Messenger for Muslims before death as the last calls them
He said God, your God Awakm, nsarkm God, God, God Thbetkm Aidkm) ...
The last stand, the latest Word from the nation of designed before coming off
Said, read me peace both tebani Hewar to Doomsday).
And get back to his home. It is entered by Abdul Rahman bin Abi Bakr in his hand to you, the Prophet sees the siwaak but never can be required by the severity of the illness. We understand Aisha from a prophet, I took the siwaak of Abdul Rahman and placed in the mouth of the Prophet, you couldn't use it, I took it from the Prophet and made by her mouth telinh received the Prophet again until it is taria
She said: the last thing the Prophet is industrial income Goff, the grace of God that combined industrial werik Prophet before he died.
Says Ms. Aisha: then entered the Fatima Bint Al-Nabi, the entered cried, because the Prophet could not do, because it was acceptable between her eyes whenever it came ...
Prophet: (adeno me ya Fatima)
It updated the Prophet in her ear fabkt more. They cried
The Prophet said to them: (adeno me ya Fatima)
It updated again in her ear, I laughed ...
After the death of the Prophet was asked what you said
She said to me at first: (Hey Fatima, Annie Mitt tonight), for fabkit wegdni cry: (Hey Fatima, Antti first native lhaka me), I laughed.
Says Ms. Aisha: then the Prophet: (from I have at home): (adeno me ya Aicha)
The Prophet, his wife was asleep, and hand of heaven
Says: (it only, but only) ...
Says Ms. Aisha: you know that offer ...
Entered the Prophet sidna Jibril
And God said: yarsol, Angel of death, paragraph 5(d) does not stipulate that you need, and what an authorization from you ...
Prophet: (aaezen him ya Jibril)
Angel of death came to the Prophet
And said, hail, o Messenger of God, God sent me, between staying in akhirk minimum and to God.
Prophet (but only, but only)
And stop the Angel of death when Prophet header
Said: the good, the faithful soul spirit Muhammad bin Abdullah, out to the satisfaction of God and Radwan and head diseases not angry ...
Says Ms. Aisha: landed by the Prophet and his head on my chest thkolt, knew that he was dead ... I do not know what had me but I got out of my bedroom And opened my door overlooking men in the mosque and tell Matt Messenger God, Matt Messenger God.
Says: the burst mosque cry. This is Ali so crippled, Burj as boy taken right hand and left this Umar raises his sword and say he died beheaded, he went to meet his Lord as he went to meet his Lord, and kills it he was dead. As demonstrated by people were seddiq Gizmo he came to the Prophet and
And he said, and AAA Khalillah, waaasviah, AAA, AAA Nbiah Habibah. Before the Prophet
A: requested alive wetabt meta, o Messenger of God.
Then he left says: whoever worshipped Muhammad Muhammad had died, and was worshipped God, God is alive and not die ...
And fall by the sword,
Says: I knew it was Matt says: it emerged a search for a place where I sit on my own labaki myself ....
Buried Prophet
Ms. Fatma says: atabet yourselves to the Prophet at kaduha district territory. ... I mourn Prophet
Says: Hey Abetah, RIBA advocates, Hey Abetah, paradise, paradise, his shelter, Jibril Nnaah Abetah.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shababsyr.yoo7.com

The story of the death of the Prophet Muhammad
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مقهى التميز :: مقهى شباب الإسلام :: السنة المطهرة :: سيرة المصطفى-
انتقل الى: